Sunday, May 29, 2011

Diva Feva'!

Hello again friends of Fiona!  It's been a few days since I last posted but I've been dying to get back here and tell you all about her terrific progress.  I think Dr. Jones is going to be VERY happy with the doggie he sees on Tuesday, at her 2 week check up. 


Check out all the little sprouts of hair!  This picture was taken 2 days ago...today, it looks like there are about twice as many little sprouts.


She continues to show us more and more of her funny personality.  This little girl is not just a Princess...SHE is a diva, she'll have you know!  Last night I placed her in her lair, just like every other night and she has never given me any grief at bedtime.  But last night she was very loudly yapping, whining, squealing, scratching, thrashing around...just making a scene!  So first, I take her out real quick to see if she has to pee, NO, that was not it, I figured when she immediately turned around and stomped back up the stairs to the house.  I put her back in her crate and the conniption begins all over again.  It occurred to me this drama may be over the diva having to sleep with her e-collar on!  I took it off and she buried in her blankets and was almost done, she was still whimpering and restless.  O YES, of course, I forgot to cover her up and tuck her in.  MY bad.  After that, she didn't make a peep.
Friday, Toodles was away with a trial adopter (and I was missing him very much ), so I decided to take advantage of having one less dog and took Raleigh, Fiona and Vito on a walk ALL the way to the park!  This was the first long walk that Fiona's been on since we got her.  No surprise she loved it.  She is very outgoing, yet stoic, and just loves to take everything in.  I really love her...she is SUCH a cool little dog.  I just cannot believe someone wouldn't want her!



So here are a few pictures of Fiona and her main squeeze, Vito, at the park...









Ahhh...a back rub in the sunshine, this is livin'!




Next we headed over to the shade for some treats and a quick rest before heading back home...




Even though she looks like she hates my guts in this picture, she was really just far too excited with the park to be confined, lol!  And the search for a nice picture of her and I continues...








Imma gonna help and carry the treats home, hmmmk?

No comments:

Post a Comment