Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Tails!!

Hi everyone!  It's been a long time since we've checked in.
I have good news for you all!  Princess Fiona has been ♥ Adopted!! ♥

A couple months ago, Fiona was moved to a new foster in LA...so she could be closer to her rescue group and available for adoption events, meet and greets, etc.  I had fulfilled my part of the deal by nursing her back to heath-making her adoptable, and so I had to say good-bye to her.  It was hard, but I knew she was in good hands with Kate.

Well, Kate and her little boy fell head over heals for Fiona and they have decided to keep her!  I couldn't be more happy for the both of them!  

Finally the happy ending we've all wanted for this Fiona, after all that she has been through, she will only know LOVE for the rest of her days!  WE LOVE YOU, FIONA!! xoxo ♥  

(Fiona's new Mommy and me have made a page for Fiona of Facebook...if You'd like to keep tabs on her happenings, click HERE  and 'LIKE' her page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment